Good morning, my name is Zubiri Joel Hernández González, I studied a degree in physics in Mexico and I am interested in studying for a postgraduate degree in one of the CALAREO member universities, what are the steps to follow in order to apply? Should I start by applying? to CONACYT in Mexico? Thank you very much for your help.

Posted: July 16, 2020

Skip to content